First Aid at Work (3 Day)
First Aid at Work
The First Aid at Work is your essential, in depth workplace first aid course.
Do you or your staff know what to do in the event of an emergency?
Can you deal with an unconscious colleague if the situation arises?
This course cover all of the essentials learned on the Shorter Emergency First Aid at Work Course, but in greater detail. The first Aid at work course allows employees to have a greater depth of first aid knowledge, while this longer course also gives us more time to tailor the content the clients’ specific needs.
EFAW 18 hour (3 day) programme. On completion of training, successful candidates will cover and become efficient at…
• Assessing, diagnosing & incident management.
• First Aiders responsibilities.
• Preventing cross infection, recording accidents & incidents
• Treating unconsciousness.
• Adult CPR training.
• Choking, anaphylactic shock, chest injuries & asthma.
• Bleeding, shock & hygiene practices.
• Heart attacks & strokes.
• Severe burns & scalds.
• Fractures, sprains & strains.
• Chest, spinal & eye injuries.
• Poisoning, epilepsy & diabetes.
This qualification has been available to employers to meet their statutory obligations since October 1, 2009.
Booking: This course is offered to any place of work on agreed dates to suit you. Please contact Gritstone for further details.
• Easy to follow individual course manual
• A recognised qualification certificate with 3 years license to practice
• Ongoing post-course support
POA – guaranteed to beat any other quote by at least 10%
Group rates include a first aid manual and first aid certificate (valid for three years) for all participants. Prices are final, no added cost.
In House Courses
If you have a group of 4 or more staff to train, then our in-house option may the most cost-effective option for you. We can deliver any of our courses – right on your own premises.
Benefits of in-house training include
• You can choose the training dates which suit you
• There is less “lost” travel time and your employees will benefit from a familiar learning environment.
• You can take advantage of advanced scheduling of your training dates.
Contact 07812713153 or email@example.com