A little about Gritstone Adventure Activities founder, Alan Cash.
Founder: Al Cash
Alan Cash is a lifelong, fanatical lover of the outdoors. Al founded Gritstone Adventure Activities as a way of passing his love of the outdoors on to others, while teaching new skills in activities which he believes bring out the best in people. An experienced mountaineer, Al loves nothing more than to see people enjoying the activities which have brought him so much pleasure over the years. Having grown up and lived all his life on the edge of the Peak District, Al loves to meet new people interested in the outdoors, or those who simply wish to experience his playground for a day or two.
Alan Cash CV:
- Qualified Mountain Leader (ML)
- Cave Leader L1
- Single Pitch Award (SPA Rock Climbing Instructor)
- Trail Cycle Leader (TCL Mountain Bike Instructor)
- First Aid Instructor
- PGCE (qualified and experienced School Teacher)
- Former British Army Soldier